The Daltaí project is being led by TU Dublin in partnership with Galway Mayo Institute of Technology, with a team of staff and students union representatives at each partner campus. We are:
- TU Dublin team: Ana Schalk, Catherine Deegan, Darvree Downey, Geraldine Gray, Gordon Cooke, James Doody, Kevin O’Rourke, Lee Bennett (student), Rebecca Gorman (student).
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology team: Carina Ginty, Phelim Murnion, Sean Daffy and Victor O’Loughlin (student).
We are also delighted to have three external advisors as part of our team:
- Charles Lang, Teachers College, Columbia University
- Lee O’Farrell, University College Dublin, and formerly National Forum for the Enhancement of Teaching and Learning
- Pauline Rooney, formerly with TU Dublin and project co-lead
Meet some of the team below.